Wednesday, January 8, 2014

a little about me...



 
 
 
 
 
 



 
My name is Desiree. My life has completely changed in the last 3 and a half years.
 
Started out as me wanting to do nothing but hair and make up... it was so much more than a hobby to me so I decided to go to cosmetology school when I was 20...after realizing community college (at that time) was so "not for me". That being said, now that I am 25 years old I cannot wait until I can go back to some kind of school!
 
As soon as I started doing hair full time I found out that I was going to be a mom that next year! My highschool sweetheart and I  started our family out with a crazy little boy named Kanon...one kid and another year later we have a gorgeous little girl, Kyah, and are also welcoming another babe this summer!
 
 

I still love doing hair just not as much as I love being a mom. My other half is an amazing husband and dad and has given me the best gift ever of being able to be a stay at home mom! In all honesty, I don't know that I could even keep a job seeing as how I'm almost always late. Ask any of my friends. However I'm improving on that flaw...slowly but surely! I love to cook and bake. Cooking is starting to become a little easier thanks to Pinterest! ...Baking, well, I'm still working on it!
 
 Starting a blog has been on my "to-do list" for at least a year now, so I thought the start of a new year would be a perfect time to jump into the internet world. Since having two kids I  actually realize how fast time flies and I would love to be able to have a fun little documentary of our life to look back on. I want to share hobbies of mine, memories of my family ...and anything that's really sparking my interest at the time.  There is so much I want to learn more about in 2014 from healthy cooking to gardening, to fun activities to do with my little ones, and not to mention so many more fun beauty secrets I can tuck up my sleeve to share!
xoxo
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Woohooooo omg go mama go! I'm so excited for you and this little endeavor, I love you so much gf! And your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy how much can change in just a few years! Blogging is such a great way to keep track of all the fun and crazy things going on :) Can't wait to hear more! (Also, you might want to get rid of word verification.. it can be such a hassle sometimes :D)

    ReplyDelete